On Thursday, May 19, 2005, 6:00:25 PM, Peter Ouwehand wrote:

> Doesn't seem to be a problem here. But, are you ALT-LMB-ing on the
> icon or or the name? ALT-LMB-ing on the icon won't work (here), on
> the name it will.

You are correct. That seems like odd behavior too, but better than
what I thought.

I think I got in the habit of grabbing the folder not the name because
either TB! or some other file manager spot tends to offer the chance
to rename the file instead of allowing one to grab and drag it.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway