Bonjour Peter,

Le vendredi 20 mai 2005 à 19:38:05, vous écriviez :

PH> Good evening Claude,

PH> on Fri, 20 May 2005 18:59:55 +0200 GMT your local time you wrote:

CR>> Message has not been sent. Server reply - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
CR>> Recipient address rejected: Access denied

PH> It's hard to believe that this has something to do with TB but with your
PH> providers settings.

PH> Have you tried using another client (e.g. Thunderbird, very good for testing
PH> purposes) to send a message to yourself? What does it say?

I could not use Thunderbird because I'm blind and it is not accessible.
When I send a message with the usual method, without using the token
all ends well, the problem occur only when I try to store the password
on the token...

The same problem occur whatever e-mail address I try to send a message
to : even when I send to tbudl or anything else, the same message
appears, when I use the "traditional" smtp settings everything works
well ...

So, what the problem with the EToken usage is ?

Greetings,

--

Claude Renaud

Skype :

Name : renaud_claude
Number : 0870445179

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2