Hello Vili,

On Mon, 23 May 2005 02:58:33 +0200 GMT (23/05/2005, 07:58 +0700 GMT),
Vili wrote:

DH>> the USA. By doing this, I can surf totally anonymously, which
DH>> IMHO, everybody is entitled to (and I even think should always
DH>> do).

V> No, just the paranoids have to do it. I have nothing to hide.

I have nothing to hide, but that's only because I live in a democracy.
In another country, "dissidents" might have something to hide even
though this is nothing bad in an ehtical sense - it's just against the
powers that run the country, which we presume are not benevolent.

V> You  should  learn  to  live your life that you should be able to face
V> yourself,  whatever  you do, or whatever mistakes you are doing during
V> your life.

Generally true, as long as you live in a democracy.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5