Hi Dougie,

on Mon, 23 May 2005 15:22:03 +0100GMT (23.05.2005, 16:22 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

DC> This one's been bugging me for a while.

DC> No matter what I've tried, when BAT starts up, it gives me the message
DC> '.EML files are not associated with the BAT' and I then have to change the
DC> association.

DC> I'm sure it's a setting somewher that I've missed, or another
DC> application keeps taking over.

I had a similar problem with Opera as my default browser. It would
accept to be responsible for http and https only for the current
session until I ran it with administrator rights and changed the
settings again. Maybe this solution works for The Bat! as well.

BTW, it would be better to open a new message instead of just replying
and changing the subject. In threaded view your message appears as an
answer to Roelof's mod remark.

--
Cheers
Peter

My wife ran away with my best friend. I sure miss him.