Hello Martin Webster on tbudl & everyone else,

on 23-Mai-2005 at 18:46 you (Martin Webster on tbudl) wrote:

>> .. and here I was liking it, since my domain name isn't included in the
>> message id. :(

> Do these IP-based message IDs work with *cough* mU1b3rry?
> :-)

Sorry to hijack this thread, I just had to place a reply "somewhere" using
the IMAP account I just created. I'm a 1&1 customer just like Tony, and I
just created an IMAP account in TB to access my mails & see if they thread
or not, as I still don't see how an *incoming* mail server like IMAP would
affect *outgoing* mails that are sent via SMTP, no matter if its POP or
IMAP.

Btw. I manually fixed the first reference
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> while replying, so that was not a
miracle work of TB. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The Kentucky Meat Shower, which attracted so much attention recently,
has now been supplanted by a rain of live snakes in Memphis,
Tennessee. -- Anonymous report in Scientific American, 1877