Hello Tony,

Monday, May 23, 2005, 12:38:13 PM, you wrote:
T> OK, you got me. But only 4 or 5 times a week, nothing like when I
T> was younger.

T> I do have the odd glass of red wine or 3 every night as well... But
T> I don't go down the Pub, honest!

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Tony.

  )<)))'>

This thread is moving into the Off-Topic realm. Please continue this
on TBOT (this message has been CC'd to the TBOT list to maintain
threading.)

You can subscribe to TBOT by sending a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To find out why these MOD messages are posted to the list instead of
private mail, please read the welcome message you received when you
subscribed.

Thank you.
</moderator>

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.