On Monday, May 23, 2005, Alexander S. Kunz cleverly scripted:

Greetings Alexander S. Kunz,                 16:06, Monday, May 23, 2005

Yes, that's the way it is supposed to work, but it seems to need help
getting started.  It didn't automatically index everything when I
configured it to do so and then closed TB down to force it to start.

Not sure why, but it seemed to go better when I forced the re-indexing
manually.  Hopefully, this will be useful feedback for the author.

--
Gary

-- Quintessential is now playing: Chuck Loeb - I Got It Bad (And That Ain't
Good)

 -- Random Quote Tagline --
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality. - Albert
Einstein, 1879-1955
Mail Handler  : ^o^  The_Bat! v3.0.1.33  ^o^
The OS        : Windows XP_pro 5.1 Build 2600 SP2.
Spam Filter   : Achim's Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2.
Gatekeeper    : Sygate Personal Firewall v5.5.
Virus Sniffer : Symantec Corporate Edition v9.0.