Hello Martin,

M> But: is it the same at your computer that CTRL-* collapses/expands
M> *all* threads, not just the one that is currently active?

It does. Sometimes I do CTRL-* to expand, CTRL-A to select all
messages, then CTRL-M to mark them all as read.

M> (BTW: thanks a lot for bothering with my unimportant problem)

No problem is unimportant. You just have to find someone who cares!
LOL!

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
Sho-ping. Martial art using technique of kew-pon.