Bob Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>on 05/26/2005 05:05 AM wrote in response to my
query about file attachments having a ".aq"
extension added to the file name:

>Are you by any chance using Outpost Firewall.  My Outpost Pro adds"aq"
>(for attachment quarantine) to any e-mail attachments received which
>match its preset list of file types. You can easily change the
>nominated account types that are quarantined if this is what is
>causing your problem, or totally disable e-mail checking (probably not
>a good idea).

Ahhhhhhh, the firewall.  YES!  I am using Outpost Pro. It didn't even
occur to me that the firewall could be the culprit.  When I get home I
will take a closer look.  However, this must be it.   That I can easily
change this depends upon one's pont of view.  For some reason, Outpost has
never been that easy for me to deal with.  If I have problems I may
contact you offline.  Thanks, Bob, for your kind help.

--
Avi
Avram Sacks