Hello,

 I have what should be an easy question/answer, but for some reason the
 answer is just eluding me and I have to get back to the hospital.

 I'm supposed to send an attachment, which for three accounts is no
 problem.  However, I need to send an proof on invoice from a specific
 account and I get this message stating; 'This account can not send
 attachments'. I'm sure I pressed a button somewhere a long time ago and
 for the life of me and being extremely tired and in a hurry to get
 back to the hospital I cannot find out where I have messed up.

 I would appreciate any help. I wish I had time to RTFM, it would be
 much nicer to do that then to go back and face what is awaiting me.

--
Cheers,
 Dean