MAU writes:

> Thos only "strange" thing I see is in your move action. The folder patch
> starts with \\\ (3 of them) and I see that in my filters all of them
> start with just two (\\). Can you try to edit this action and select the
> folder again to see if it does make any difference?

All of the move actions in all of my filters start with a triple
backslash, even the actions that work, so it can't be that.

The failing filters were subfilters of another filter (which passed any
message).  On a hunch I eliminated all the nesting of filters and put
them all in a straight line, with no subfilters.  Now the filters work
correctly.

Of course, this doesn't explain why filters that worked perfectly in 3.0
stopped working in 3.5.  However, if my past experience with this
mailing list is any indication, I'll probably never know what has been
broken in 3.5 that was working in 3.0.  So, as usual, I'll have to
kludge something.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600