On Sat 28 May 2005, 7:17:11 +1000, Mfpa wrote:
> I just tidied up my folder list, grouping folders neatly under
> related "umbrella" folders.
>
> As soon I fetched new mail half the folders were duplicated in
> their original places because the "move to folder" action in the
> incoming mail filters did not update itself when I moved the
> folders around.

That is peculiar, I have no problems with filters not updating
themselves when I move folders around. They even follow folders moved
across accounts as well as in and out of the folder tree.

Were these filters imported from the earlier filter system in v2? I
think I went into each of my filters and tidied them up after they were
imported from the old filter system because I noted the occasional odd
behaviour in them. That might have made a difference.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2