Hallo Munango-Keewati,

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:52:35 -0500GMT (4-6-2005, 6:52 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

MK> Would someone please explain how to use the Read Mail filters.  It
MK> looks obvious, but I can't get it to work in this version of TB! any
MK> better than in previous versions (which is to say, not at all).

It's rather straightforward actually.
Create a filter, set conditions and an action
As soon as you've read a message that matches the conditions in your
filter, the action is executed.
Note that it's not the actual reading the triggers the filter, but the
fact that the message is getting marked as read.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Don't forget to close your eyes when reading a scary book

The Bat! 3.5.25
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts, server on LAN