On Saturday, June 4, 2005, 4:56:23 AM, you wrote:

> Hi

> On Saturday 4 June 2005 at 5:00:16 AM, in
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Munango-Keewati wrote:

>> Anyone know how to change the background color of the folder tabs and
>> message list?

> Folder tabs, dunno.

> Message list, use colour groups (found under Options | Preferences
> from main window). Can also use this in folder list.
> When defining colours, the first box is text colour, second is
> background colour. Tabs for read and for unread, so can be
> different (although can also use a Read Message filter to assign
> to a different colour group).

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I was hoping for something comparable to setting the background in the
preview and edit mail windows (Options - Preferences - Viewer/Editor).
But thanks anyway.

Sorry about the misleading subject.  At the last minute I decided to
post a different message about key assignments over on the beta list.

--
Best,

M-K
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222 A