Hi

On Saturday 4 June 2005 at 10:46:18 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Stefan Tanurkov
wrote:

> Hello MFPA,

>> The theory is clear but how do you actually add/use a submission
>> forms template?

> The forms in version 3.5 were significantly changed.

Doesn't worry me as I still use v3.0.1.33.

> The new forms work only with certificates (yet - PGP will be
> supported in the next release) and they are in HTML format now.

> To create a new form:

> 1. Prepare HTML form in any HTML editor capable to create/edit forms.

Do you mean an external application or the HTML editor in TB!?

> 2. Use the Options|Submission Forms menu command

Here, this menu item is greyed out.

[...]

MFPA

You're only young once; you can be immature forever

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1