DH>> Stuart Cuddy wrote:
SC>>>  Could you not set the filter to: Recipient "Does Not Contain"
SC>>>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] then Ignore.
DH>> Ah,  well,  that is so utterly an obvious solution that I am most
DH>> embarrassed.  Of  course,  I've  set  it up this way and it works
DH>> perfectly  and  wondrously.  And email sent to both of us is also
DH>> being downloaded by both of us, which is especially wonderful.

How can it work for emails that is sent to both of you?

As the above rule is false of emails sent to both of you, person1 will
download  it. How can person2 download it then later? If your setup is
symmetric,  the  download cannot be symmetric as the ACCESS TIME (when
you check your mail) is not symmetric... Information theory :)

--
Vili