On Thu 16-Jun-05 9:20pm -0500, Darrin wrote:

> Thursday, June 16, 2005, 7:06:15 PM, you wrote:
>
>> If it is the latter, run Test Filters on a mail that
>> should have gone there.  Is it going somewhere else?
>
>> If nothing is being triggered, make sure there is a
>> sender address that is really in your address book and
>> the <known> filter is active.
>
> It is the latter. I happen to look in the sorting office and there is
> no filters for known senders. So I guess I have to create one?

It one time it was created automatically.  It was
called "<known>" (without the quotes).  You are not
really missing anything important - I have mine
disabled.

I created my own called "known" with put messages not
with me as a sender (I'm in the address book) AND with
the sender in the address book.  The actions is to move
to Inbox-known and it is active.

Bill

The Wounded Bat 3.5.27 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.1  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XP Pro SP2  POP3