Hello Avi,

16-Jun-2005 23:29, you wrote:

> Are there any distinct advantages, for my purposes, in having the latest
> and greatest version of The Bat?

v2 has virtual folders, common folders, better built-in PGP support, and a
new macro syntax, and better IMAP support (though IMAP is still not working
smoothly for everyone)

v3 has common filters, a new filtering system, and better IMAP support
(though IMAP is still not working smoothly for everyone), and since v3.5,
it has a customisable GUI, and better IMAP support (though IMAP is still
not working smoothly for everyone)

If you don't need anything of the above in the near future, you don't need
to update.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Give me, Mother, luck at my birth, then throw me if you will on the
rubbish heap. (Bulgarian Proverb)