Hello tbudl,

OK, a RegEx question:

I am receiving hundreds of spam messages that contain the following
text, with the numeric part in the brackets varying endlessly -

"Re: [1/53]: Reday 2 Odrer olinne"

How do I pattern match the "[1/53]" and all the endless numeric and
text variations to send them expeditiously to my spam folder?  I've
read the help files and just can't seem to get it right.  The brackets
and the numbers combination vary, with up to 3 numeric characters
either side of the forward slash.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML),
      especially the new AOL implementations!

Using TheBat! v2.12.00 hamstrung by Windows XP PRO
5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2 - on a Toshiba
Satellite P75-S5261 / P4-3.2GHz with 2GB RAM /
200GB HDD (100GB X2)