Hello Mica,

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:35:07 +0200 GMT (25/06/2005, 21:35 +0700 GMT),
Mica Mijatovic wrote:

MM>>> Mine doesn't work this way either. (-: I am sorry if my message was
MM>>> hard to read for you, I simply wanted to give more informations
MM>>> using less space/bytes/bits/nibbles/time.

>> Try, but this information overload decreases intelligibility.

MM> Sorry, the wrong fauce{t|s?}. (-:

Read "True" instead of "Try". Maybe it makes sense to you then. ;-)

MM> I'll try to tweak it a trifle but cannot guarantee anything. With
MM> the load[s] here it's very hard to get any tinier jet, and
MM> whenever I try it _hurts_ (Me!).

Try. Do you know the KISS principle?

MM> I have a true compassion and understanding for you, can I count on yours
MM> too? (-:

Obviously I am. But we had this discussion about communication and
senders and receivers before, let's not do it again.

>> I have two icons, one shows a tooltip "save message as draft " (makes
>> sense), the other one "save message" (which should be: "queue message
>> in Outbox", for clarity and also in order to coincide with the menu).
>>
>> I have no problems with the nomenclature you mention above, the one
>> from the menu. Just the one tooltip is wrong.

MM> ...we do not talk about the same menu. (-:

No, in the paragraph above I am talking about icons. Above that (I
have deleted that apragraph now, it's the one where you list all the
menu options), we do indeed talk about the same menu.

MM> Please read my message again and focus your attention on the part
MM> you have snipped here, which mentions the menu drooped down by the
MM> Alt+M (keyboard, not the mammal) in Edit window. Thanks! (-:

It's the same. For the simple reason that alt-M is the shortcut for
Message, the same menu (prgramming code) is invoked. It says "Put in
Outbox" there in that menu, which I think is correct. The tooltip
(which you do not mention) says something else, which I think is
wrong.

That's my point and it's not exactly what you said and were driving
at. Sorry for bringing in my own thoughts and not just only following
yours. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Was ist das Problem der heutigen Gesellschaft - mangelndes Wissen
oder mangelndes Interesse?" - "Weiss ich nicht, ist mir auch egal."