Hello lee,

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:30:12 +0100 GMT (30/06/2005, 03:30 +0700 GMT),
lee walters wrote:

lw> I've tried pretty much all I can think of to find info on/and get
lw> info how to display and write Korea characters in the The Bat.
lw> Chinese, Japanese are fine...but no joy with Korean.

I'm a little bit confusded here. Korean is a DBCS language such as
Chinese and Japanese, so if the other languages work on your
computer, so should Korean.

Do you have the XLAT table under Options / Preferences / Character
Sets?

Do you have a Korean font in your Windows\Fonts directory? And is this
same font chosen under Options / Preferences / Editor / PlainText
(assuming you use the plain text editor / viewer)?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"How come we choose from just two people for president and 50 for Miss
America?"

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5.0.31