Hi, everyone.  Now that I have several e-mail accounts from which to
download e-mail, I have begun using the <alt>F2 command, which
downloads e-mail for all accounts.  Unfortunately, I have experienced
an application crash about 1/10 of the time when this command is
executed.  I have received two different types of error messages in
pop-up windows:  1. "System error. Code: 6.  The handle is invalid."
2. "External exception C0000008."

Does anyone know why this is happening?

--
Avi