Hello Sam Brown & everyone else,

on 04-Jul-2005 at 00:22 you (Sam Brown) wrote:

> Tried running both SFC and tried installing SP2 again. I didn't uninstall
> SP2 first, and the installation went through really fast, so I'm
> wondering if nothing really happened (though I did have to reconfigure
> the various security functions again). I dunno...

If its already there it will replace only files with a different version,
so thats OK. You should check if you need additional security updates,
maybe.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that
virginity could be a virtue. -- Voltaire