Hello qe3ee,

Friday, July 8, 2005, 6:11:40 PM, you wrote:

>  I  have  laborated  with  various  values from the kludges.
>  Example: From: yourname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  only filters the threads that i have replied my self
>  - i.e. it only filters threads someoneelse started.

I'm not sure what exactly you want. If you want mails you have replied
to in that folder try to filter on "message (attributes) is replied".

>  How do I mark mails that I want to "watch to be replied".

You can flag them or assign them a colour group and filter on that
together with fast search  "not replied". That way they disappear from
the virtual folder as soon as you reply to them.

>  If I right click the
>  sent mail and choses "Watch replies in..." nothing happens.

Create a chat folder first. Then you can mark mails to be watched in
that folder. All replies to that mail should appear there. I've found
this not to be completely reliable but try for yourself.

>  How may I use  the   filtering   capacity under the
>  Account" -> "Sorting/Options filters" -> "Replied Messages"?

These filters become active when you have replied to a message. You
could have them moved to a different folder when you have replied to
them for example.

 Andre

The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows 98 4.10.2222 A