Hello Thomas,

>>> However: whenever I create a new mail while one of my subfolders is
>>> selected in the folder list (no folder template defined!) the new mail
>>> is created with one of my other ("secondary") accounts active.

> Is that subfolder under the account from which the mail will be sent?
> If not, this sounds like a bug.

It is a free folder (it is under no account). But the fact that you
are the first one who answers makes me feel like its not such an
obvious "bug".

Also it happens here every now and then only. Think I'll just deal
with it. More important problems to solve for the TB-crew.

--
Martin
TB! 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2