Yesterday, I downloaded the new version and installed it.  Unfortunately, it
won't load...it freezes at the opening splash screen, and I get a Microsoft
error message asking for permission to send it along to Microsoft, etc.  I
reinstalled it several times, same result.  I rebooted several times, same
result.

I'd like not to lose the few addititions to The Bat files since my last
back-up, so does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this
problem?  I'm making this post from my office, on another computer, using a
webmail interface.

If I eventually have to totally uninstall the program to get around this, will
I be able to get up and running again with an old backup (after downloading a
3.5 version, instead of 3.5.1, and starting over)?  Will the new installation
still be able to find my old registration key?

Help!

--
Jack