Hæ!

Friday, July 29, 2005, 09:52, Thorvald Neumann wrote:
> Ah, I will have a look.

Hmmh, I scheduled the refilter action using one of my read filters for
10:00. The read filter checks if there are parked messages which are
older than two days, if yes, they will be moved to a specific folder.

The reminder of the scheduler works, but the action did not start.

I did not adjust the duration and just used the default 1 h option. :(

--
Kveðja, Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>