Hello Robin,

> You are right, it does not work when more than one message is marked as
> read at the same time.

AFAIK that is a 'limitation' or 'peculiarity' of Read filters, they
don't trigger when you select several messages and mark them as read.

Same thing when you select a folder and do "Mark all Messages Read". I
learnt this many moons ago, I believe it was 9Val who clarified this to
me. I use read filters to 'process' web queries (100s many days) that
get placed in an specific folder by Incoming filters. In order to avoid
having to mark each message individually I have to first mark all as
read and then do a manual re-filter.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.51.10