Hi Chris,

On Friday, July 29, 2005, 10:38:27 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! connected to the Exchange server using Outlook. At least, for
> me, that is how it seems to work.

Yes, I had to install Outlook on the machine to access the exchange server. I'm
guess this is because when you install Outlook the MAPI libraries are
installed, a bit like you used to have to install the Exchange 4 client (in the
days when such a thing existed) before being able to access the first versions
of exchange.

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.51.10 on Windows XP