Hello Wil & everyone else,

on 03-Aug-2005 at 23:07 you (WilWilWil) wrote:

> So I had a look at TB Web Site. They said that they have improved HTML in
> the last version. I think it's regression and not improvement...

What was improved is the replying and forwarding to and of HTML messages,
the HTML formattings of the original message are now preserved in the reply
or (inline) forward message (if your default editor is the HTML ed, that
is).

However, since another user already reported problems pasting Excel tables
to TB since 3.51.10, and the problem can be verified, I'd say that the
developers are aware of this and maybe already on it.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)