Hello -=Curtis=-,

> Try Mailbag Assistant <http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/index.php>

> Though you can save your mail in Mailbag Assistant's own compressed
> format, it will load the TB! .tbb files and search them for you

Yep been using Mailbag Assistant for a few months now. I had a lot of
e-mails from my old work via Exchange Server/Outlook. Mailbag
Assistant does not handle Outlook at all. But found out that if I
convert my outlook .pst files to Outlook Express, Mailbag Assistant
will handle Outlook Express.

Very nice program and as Curtis said, The Bat! is native to Mailbag.
No conversions needed :)

 Michael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]