Hallo Nav,

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:59:36 +0300GMT (6-8-2005, 14:59 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

N> I have 39 people in my address group, and when I try to send message
N> (using Quick Template + mass mailing), it does show 39 mails in
N> "Outbox", however, the message sending windows shows 585 messages are
N> being sent, i.e. to each address, 15 emails are sent.

N> This bug is really stange. it does probably has to do something with
N> fact that i have multiple attachements in Quick Template? (when i had
N> more attachments it showed 624 mails in queue...)

Check your settings at:
  Account -> Properties -> Files & Directories -> Message splitting

Did you enable message splitting, if so disable it. When it isn't
enabled then set the limit for splitting higher.

N> --

Your signature delimiter isn't performing as it should. It should be
dash, dash, space on an empty line.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"It compiled? First screen came up? Ship it!!" - Bill Gates

The Bat! 3.51.10
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM