Allister

On Thu 11 August 2005, 18:08:58 +1000, you wrote:
> I've been trying to transfer some of my mail to GMail using GML (GMail
> Loader).  Having selected THREE messages in a TB! folder and selected
> "Save as..." and specified a Unix MBX format, I then point the GML at
> this file and here's what I get.

<...snip...>

> And, indeed, 2 emails arrive at my GMail account, with "Unknown" for
> subject and sender.  Can anyone suggest where the problem might be?  I
> am already using "less strict" setting on GML.

For emails without attachments, the Unix mailbox format should look
pretty much like what you see with "View Source", except that there
should be an additional line at the very beginning that starts with
"From " with NO colon following it.

Is that what you see in the Unix mailbox?

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2