Hello you schmuck, answering yourself again?

on 09-Aug-2005 at 23:48 you (Alexander S. Kunz) wrote:

>> Lets see what it look like when I send this... *click*

> As I expected, the wrapping is only visible in the editor window when using
> the Windows Editor. Odd. It shouldn't be like this when the resulting
> message is plaintext.

FWIW, Opera's built-in mailer does that, too... but it adds a header
describing the format further:

        delsp=yes

...I don't know if its any good to have that header because it depends on
the receiving client to interpret it & view the message accordingly, but I
thought its a nice feature.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons. -- Popular
Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949