Hello all,

I am trying to set up a keyboard shortcut for Justify Left.

I open the Customize Window, create a new toolbar, add the command
(from Message Editor Form in the left column). Then I right click
"None" under the Shortcuts box on the right, and press the key I want
(F10). I click Assign and the toolbar is created.

The shortcut doesn't work, after all this. I have checked the option
for this new toolbar in Customize, and not checked it. Neither works.

As a strange byproduct, after doing all this, the right-click menu does
not work when composing a message.

Has anyone successfully set a new keyboard shortcut? This seems rather
a painful procedure; not sure this is an improvement over the previous
method.

Thank you!

--
Best wishes,
Pat

Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2