Hello Robert C Wittig & everyone else,

on 25-Aug-2005 at 13:22 you (Robert C Wittig) wrote:

> It is really my favourite MUA, but I think it was developed in a
> non-*nix-friendly language, so unfortunately there will probably never
> be a *nix release for it.

Time to WINE. ;-) You can run TB on Linux with it (I'm not doing this
myself, but there's others).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Yes, we have to divide up our time like that, between our politics and
our equations. But to me our equations are far more important, for
politics are only a matter of present concern. A mathematical equation
stands forever. -- Albert Einstein