Hello Julian,

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:36:56 +0100 GMT (24/08/2005, 19:36 +0700 GMT),
Julian Beach (Lists) wrote:

>> My girlfriend used to use TB! here on my PC for her mails, but now
>> she got herself a notebook and AFAIK she can't use my TB on that,
>> right? She wants to switch to Opera M2 or Thunderbird and I want to keep or
>> using TB.

AFAIR the upgrade from that magazine version (v1.x) to the current
version was half price. I don't know whether that's still the case.

JBL> I thought that the TB licence allowed it to be installed on a laptop
JBL> as well as a desktop machine as long as you were not using both at the
JBL> same time.  I cannot find the original license text to verify this,
JBL> however.

The TB licence used to be a "one user licence". Never mind on how many
computers you have installed it, it was valid as long as you didn't
use the program simultaneously on different computers. I believe they
changed it to a "one computer licence", I think with v2.

JBL> I need to installed the updated v3.51 on my wife's laptop (separate
JBL> license) later, so I will see what the license agreement says.

Let us know.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Alkoholiger sucht Brauereiwitwe. *

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.60.02 Forerunner (Beta)