Hello Ludovic LE MOAL & everyone else,

on 02-Sep-2005 at 17:17 you (Ludovic LE MOAL) wrote:

> I was running it under Win98 SE. I've installed it over the former
> version, changed anything.

> Any clue? A bug?

As Marek Mikus already said, you need the unicode layer for W9x from
Microsoft.

Go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads and search for "unicode", select
"Windows 95" (or 98 or ME) as platform. You'll get a single hit for the
search (its an executable, running it is probably enough to install it,
though I don't know for sure).

I hope this fixes the problem for you. Ritlabs should mention that in the
installer for 3.60.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The best road to progress is freedom's road. -- John F. Kennedy