Hello Paul!

On Sunday, September 04, 2005, 5:13 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Would you consider signing up as a beta tester and running the current
MB>> beta, 3.61.02? It's running reliably and stably for me, with no
MB>> problems.

> Thanks for the tip, and I tried 3.61.2, but the behaviour is the same. Note
> that I'm composing in plain text/MicroEd mode, not HTML. In HTML mode the
> fonts are okay, but in microed mode it's messed up.

I know. Without HTML in the mix, in an earlier beta, I was having
problems with MicroEd in its choice of charsets and was having to set
them manually in order to reply using MicroEd.

That was fixed. Occasionally RitLabs will fix something and not log
it. So I was hoping this was fixed.

They are working on Unicode and charsets among their main focuses as
they develop their new interface for TB! further.

I suggest that you write an issue report about this in Bug Tracker.

Do you have an account there? If not, go here, and you can register as
a BT reporter:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/main_page.php

Mary
The Bat! 3.61.02 beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2