I installed v.2 on my laptop (Win98SE) a few days ago.  I had a 1.6x
before; but I didn't find an uninstall, so I simply deleted 1.6x; and
installed v.2

After setting up all the Accounts, somehow I ended up with an extra
"yellow" folder (I'll call it Folder 1A) at the end (of my Account
list) that is a duplicate of one of my accounts (Folder 1). I don't know
how it got there.  Both Folder 1 and 1A has the same name.

I tried to delete that Folder 1A; but it says that there are parked
messages, and I have to unparked them first.  And I found that as I
unparked the messages in Folder 1A, the same thing happened in Folder 1.

Is Folder 1A a Common folder or a Virtual folder?  And how do I delete
it without affecting Folder 1?

--
Thanks in advance
JM