On Tuesday, September 6, 2005, 3:01:43 PM, WilWilWil wrote:

> I see you use BETA 3.61.03 : can I expect copy/paste problem and
> HTML answer are solved in it ?

If you mean can you reply with quoted text, and copy and paste from
HTML, the answer seems to be yes.

> Is there a way (website or mailing list) to obtain list of bugs
> solved and new feature developped whenever a new BETA is available.
> Just for information. I don't want to risk my TB with beta ! ;-)

There is usually a change log, which may or may not be as complete as
some people want/expect, with new betas. This round of betas have been
pretty good.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using The Bat! 3.61.03 beta on Windows XP version 5,1