Tuesday, September 06, 2005, Alexander S. Kunz [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello Marten Gallagher & everyone else,

> on 06-Sep-2005 at 10:21 you (Marten Gallagher) wrote:

>>> Is there a way to set up default templates for all Accounts -- instead
>>> of setting up the same templates one account at a time?

>> When you're creating the template, the Edit Template window has an
>> Options tab.

> I don't think z5worg meant the Quick templates, but the account templates.

Yes, I meant Account templates. Is there any way to set up default
demplates that will apply to all Accounts?  Since one cannot have more
than one Account Properties open at the same time, I have to keep
opening and closing two Account Properties in order to copy and paste.
Is there a more efficient way?

TIA

--
Thanks in advance