On Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 6:55:35 PM, Chris wrote:

C> If that was the case, it seems to be fixed. I have two accounts with
C> different sounds. When I get a message in either the sound is played.
C> If, during the same mail check, both accounts receive a message, both
C> sounds will be played.

C> Perhaps the behavior you describe has been fixed.

          Not here. I'm using the latest release and have used the
          betas with the same results. The sound for account "A"
          overrides separate sounds set up for account "B" and so on.

          Thanks for your response.

          Jon

Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

--

"We're going to have a White House forum there in Washington, D.C.,
obviously—that's where the White House is ..." Source: FDCH Political