Hello rich,

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:39:07 -0400 GMT (16/09/2005, 09:39 +0700 GMT),
rich gregory wrote:

rg>>> Should you be able to turn off this protection?
TF>> One should not only be able to, it should be turned off by default.

rg> The protection is ON by default. (We are protected from evil web images)

And this is good.

rg> I meant to say that if you want to turn OFF your protection from
rg> downloaded web content, leaving you unprotected from all those HTML
rg> images coming in all willy-nilly in your email, you should be able to
rg> do that. I am a bit of an anarchist, I suppose!

Not an anarchist, and I agree with you.

rg> See, we agree.. I don't do it often but there are some vendors I do
rg> business with (or airlines' newsletters) for example where I will
rg> simply click the HTML button. Viola! I can see the blinky pictures
rg> they want me to look at. I never said I like this, but there are times
rg> I do it anyway! (Sometimes I want to, sometimes I have to, but the
rg> choice is there and that's why we are here!)

Yes, and I want those newsletters of my choice to download images.

TF>> O G, I'm in the mood again. ;-)

rg> I guess! Have a beer!

Done. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of
the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.61.04 beta