On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:35:09 -0700 GMT, Tom wrote:

>> As you can se all the mails from each sender is grouped but I will not
>> see the Subject or Received date of the last e-mail without expanding
>> each thread.

> in your view mode setup do you have "group by date" checked, by any
> chance?  I don't particularly care for that setting myself, but my
> experiments with it made it sound like what you describe.

Nope, and if I set this option I get the same result, with the
difference that the mails for each sender is also grouped by date.

> Alternatively, do you have "new thread sorting" checked, and does
> inverting it make any difference?

I have been wondering about this, and the only actual effect of this
option that I have found has been that if checked threads are sorted
by the newest mail in the thread (so that the thread with the newest
reply gets on the top). If not checked the threads are sorted by the
"starting" mail.

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.60.07 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2