Hæ!

Sunday, October 9, 2005, 18:57, Jenny Zonneveld wrote:
> Have you looked in the gmail sent mail?

In their webinterface?

Or the sent mail folder of TB?

Yes, there are the sent mails.

> It will only be sent to you separately from the mailing list if
> you cc yourself!

That's plain stupid, because I am using Mailman's setting:

"Receive your own posts to the list? Yes"

and therefore should get my own list mails from the mailinglist
server.

Obviously Gmail is deleting this right away without letting the user
know this beforehand.

--
Kveðja, Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>