Ben Allen writes:

> Do  you  mean  a hotmail or web based account?

I don't know.  I'm asking the question for one of my relatives who
isn't even quite sure how he gets connected to the Internet, much less
what type of account he has.  I presume it's a Web-based MSN account,
but I don't really know.

> If so you need a web to pop program. The one i use is hotmail
> popper. Its all explained on the site: www.fitsoftware.com

It sounds like an extraordinarily complicated procedure for the person
I have in mind.  I need something very simple.  I'm trying to wean him
off MSN and get him to use a real e-mail program, but if the move
isn't dramatically simple, I won't be able to persuade him.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2