Selon MAU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This was written in TBBeta a few days ago:
>
> ,----- [  ]

> | > Would you mind expanding a bit?
> |
> | try these macros:
> |
> | %SETEDITOR="1" for Plain text Microed
> | %SETEDITOR="2" for Plain text Windows editor
> | %SETEDITOR="3" for HTML / Plain
> | %SETEDITOR="4" for HTML only

My problem is when I reply to an HTML mail (blue cells).
I can't see where Ritlabs solve my problem with this macro. I have to answer in
html format (job constraint).

I asked Ritlabs to switch TB as in the past, when TB allows to reply HTML
without such awful cells. It would not be so complicated to not generate color
tables that don't exist in the original mail when this mail is replied...

Can&#8217;t understand. Reply a mail is quote the mail, not invent content or
layout !

--
WilWilWil