Hi

On Tuesday 1 November 2005 at 9:32:35 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marten Gallagher
wrote:

>> Just install .08 and tabs "All"/"Unread" in the list of messages are removed
>> !

>> I think for ritlabs, a release is a random draw in a list of features and
>> bugs !

>> If you are lucky, one time you get a splendid version with
>> no bug and max of features ! :-) :-) :-D

> Actally, I've still got those tabs...

 Using v3.0.1.33, I have tabs for All, Unread, Virtual, Imported
 OE Folders, Folder List.

 If I updated to the current release version, would I lose some of
 these?

MFPA

If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1