Hello Michael Rudnick & everyone else,

on 02-Nov-2005 at 00:22 you (Michael Rudnick) wrote:

> I turned off all the compression. I don't have an AV plug-in. I'm
> using the Bayes Filter plug-in. Should I remove that?

Yes, please try to remove all plugins you're using. Maybe there's a
compatibility issue, though you're the first to experience it.

> I'm still getting the error. I can do a maintenance without a problem. It
> just gives an error at exit time.

So its not the maintenance or any damaged folder. Thats good news. :)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

A wondrous dream, a fantasy incarnate, fiction completes us, mutilated
beings burdened with the awful dichotomy of having only one life and
the ability to desire a thousand. -- Mario Vargas Llosa